There has been plenty of coverage in the financial media about retirement freedom and how you can now spend your pension fund as you see fit.
However, more freedom and more choices mean you now have more decisions to make.
So, do you see this as an exciting freeing up of your retirement choices and a licence to spend your money how you wish? Or are you worried about making the wrong choice?
Maybe you don’t know which way to turn.
Our ‘Guide to retirement: Your new beginning’ is available for free download.
- What greater freedom means for you
- How to ensure you make the right choices
- Preparing for retirement
- The changing nature of retirement income
- How to avoid paying more tax than you need to
- The benefits of planning
- What happens to your retirement income if you die before 75
- What happens to your retirement income if you die after 75
- Tax-free lump sums
- Flexible Access Drawdown
- Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Download our guide
Our ‘Guide to retirement: Your new beginning’, is now available for free download.Download here