If you’re in your late 50s or 60s and haven’t already, now is the time to start thinking about your retirement. You’ve worked hard all your life; you’re now looking towards the next chapter.
Whether the prospect of retirement fills you with excitement or nervousness, it’s extremely normal to be lacking a little confidence and to seek reassurance. That’s why we’re here.
You might have no idea about the income your pensions will generate; or indeed, the income you need. You may have concerns about your retirement income’s structure. You might have doubts as to whether your money will enable you to live your desired lifestyle. Whatever you’re worried about, we can give you answers and clarity.
As Financial Planners with years of experience working with people who are retiring now, we will equip you with confidence and a strategic plan to achieve your life-long goals.
Our pricing is transparent – and not tied to the size of your pension fund. Our fee is fixed – we charge £2,000 for at retirement advice.
You only pay our fee if you choose to accept and follow our advice.
No need to pay out of your own pocket – our fee can also be facilitated through your retirement investment.
If you work with us, here’s what we’ll do:
- We will explore and come to fully understand your aspirations for retirement: whether that’s to travel, begin a new venture or spend more time with your nearest and dearest. Everyone’s goals are different; our goal is to ensure your desired retirement lifestyle can become a reality.
- We provide all-important peace of mind. We will answer any questions you may have and reassure you that everything will be okay.
- We will review your existing pensions, savings and investments, making sense of what you have and what it means for your future lifestyle.
- Once we have a full picture of your financial situation, we will be able to establish whether you have sufficient income available for your goals. If adjustments can be made to increase your retirement income, either through pension or tax arrangements, we will offer recommendations that will ensure your money is working as hard as it can for you.
- We will work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure your estate planning is in order and your Inheritance Tax is minimised; maximising the amount you leave to your loved ones. Finally, we will guide you as you transition smoothly into retirement. Should your needs or requirements change, we can be right there to get you back on track.