If you’ve built up numerous pensions over your career or you’ve been working for a number of years, you thoughts may have turned to ensuring your pensions are aligned with your aspirations.
Whether this next chapter of your life is fast approaching or it’s still a milestone you’re working towards, retirement can be an exciting but simultaneously daunting prospect.
You may have contributed to different pension arrangements during your working life – either employer schemes, such as group pension and stakeholder schemes or your own personal pension arrangements. This is especially true if you’ve spent any time self-employed. Having so many arrangements can make it difficult to keep track of exactly what you’ve got. Statements from different pension providers can be confusing and don’t follow a standard format,
As Financial Planners with years of experience working with people planning their retirement, we believe your plan should be fully geared towards your goals and aspirations.
Our pricing is transparent – and not tied to the size of your pension fund. Our fee is fixed – we charge £1,500 for pre retirement advice.
You only pay our fee if you choose to accept and follow our advice.
No need to pay out of your own pocket – our fee can also be facilitated through your retirement investment.
If you work with us, here’s what we’ll do:
- We will explore and come to fully understand your aspirations for retirement: whether that’s to travel, begin a new venture or spend more time with your nearest and dearest. Everyone’s goals are different; our goal is to ensure your desired retirement lifestyle can become a reality.
- We provide all-important peace of mind. We will answer any questions you may have and reassure you that everything will be okay.
- We will review your existing pensions, savings and investments, making sense of what you have and what it means for your future lifestyle.
- Once we have a full picture of your financial situation, we will be able to establish whether your desired retirement age is realistic (we may be able to help you retire early!) and whether you have sufficient income available for your goals. If adjustments can be made to increase your retirement income, we will offer recommendations that will ensure your money is working as hard as it can for you.
- Finally, we will work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure your transition, whether that’s into part-time work or full retirement, is as smooth as possible. We will then continue to guide you so that, should your needs or requirements change, we can be right there to get you back on track.